2010年9月27日 星期一

Skinstore

This is 3 times order goods at skinstore.  I have got another experience for this order.  My order was placed on 31 July 2010.  Due to error in the payment process I can’t paid.  I send mail to their customer service to check with my payment staute.  Actually, I can’t paid for the order and 20% off promotion is past.  Skinstore consider for my situation and rearrange a promotion code for me to enjoy the discount offer.  Finally, I placed my order on 4 August 2010.
Some of goods is out of stock.  I was waiting for this order for near 2 months.   I send a mail to skinstore’s customer service to cancel the out of stock item.  At the same day, skinstore confirm the cancellation item and ship out the rest of goods. Refund amount is directly debit into my credit card account at the same day. 
For this experience, I think Skinstore have a good customer service and efficenet.  Product send out on 20 Sept 2010 and I received on 27 Sept 2010.
The weight of this order is 10lbs1oz.  No matter the weight of order is 1lbs or 100lbs, skinstore only charge USD14.95 as a shipping cost.  The shipping cost is very cheap and the customer service is excellent. 
ORDER DETAILS:
----------------------------------------------------------
(2) Barielle Intensive Hand Treatment Cream @ $20.00
(1) Korres Basil Lemon Shower Gel @ $13.00
(1) AHAVA Pure Spa Energizing Body Mud Mask Mandarin Cedarwood @ $22.00
(1) AHAVA Pure Spa Uplifting Butter Salt Mandarin Cedarwood @ $24.00
(2) AHAVA Pure Spa Dead Sea Mineral Mud @ $28.00
(1) AHAVA Pure Spa Dry Oil Spray Mandarin Cedarwood @ $36.00
(1) AHAVA Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash - Hibiscus and Fig @ $21.50
----------------------------------------------------------
Shipping: $14.95
Discounts: -$42.50
(SEO code for the 20% off sale)
GRAND TOTAL: $184.95 = HKD1,464.03 (rate:7.92)
Refund of USD19.20=HKD146.07 (rate: 7.60) debit into my credit card account on 20 Sept 2010.  There have a exchange difference.  Oh....Through the refund process I loss HKD6...
Every time I order at Skinstore.  They will send 2 free sample to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言