2010年9月29日 星期三

Nothobranchius rachovii ~ Day 3

What should I do today?  According to the manual, every 3-4days need to draw one syringe of water out from the container and add new filtered water to it.  What is the purpose?  The purpose is reducing the saltiness of water.
When I returned home, I am counting the baby fish.  What’s the exact count??  Oh no… I feel upset.  There are 6 baby fishes living in the container.  One of the baby fish dead in peace and silent water!  It’s a shame I can’t take care all the new born baby fishes.  I am looking into the container, I can’t find where the corpse of baby fish is.  Maybe the corpse was eaten by other baby fish…
I feed the baby fishes and watched the baby fishes chased the shrimps.  Oh…Such an interesting moment.  I use my camera to record this precious moment and share with you all.




















Nothobranchius rachovii ~ Day 3

沒有留言:

張貼留言