2010年9月22日 星期三

Belated birthday gift

Since few years ago, I will prepare a birthday gift for myself.  Some of you may think so strange I am?  How come a girl will prepare a birthday for herself?
 
In fact, I just want to buy one gift that I really like.  In this year, I have no idea for my birthday gift.

Actually my birthday is past.  I don’t want to bother with such gift.  So I give up sending birthday gift to myself this year.  Yesterday, I remember that I need a new cosmetic bag.  Before that, I was window shop at Agnes b there have a lovely one and the price is not too expensive just cost $490.  I buy this cosmetic bag as my belated birthday gift .
 
This cosmetic bag has 3 colors: black, red and white.  I choose the red one.  Red color makes me feeling shine and bright.

I think all of you can’t guess what purposes of this cosmetic bag are? hahaha….
full packing




沒有留言:

張貼留言