2010年9月22日 星期三

Moon Festival early leave office

I am working at this company near 3 years.  This is the first time, we allowed to leave office at 4:00pm to celebrate Moon Festival.

I leave on time and go to Tsim Sha Tsui shopping .  Also, this is my first time shopping at weekday!  The street was not too crowded.  I go to Miramar Shopping Centre buy a birthday gift.  After that I go to  Comos Book Store.  Finally, go to Fortrees looking for the camera.  Happiness time was gone… is time to go home celebrate Moon Festival with my family.

At Comos Book Store (天地圖書) I struggled to buy “For One More Day” or “The five people you meet in Heaven” These two books seem to be very good for my reading.  Finally, I was chosen “The five people you meet in Heaven”. (There have 15% off buy anything at Comos Book Store until 26 September 2010.) 

I don’t know whether I have enough time to do so many things.  If I have time I want to read more English fiction because I really want to improve my English. 

Thanks for Wendy encourage me to use English writing in my blog.  She said even my english writing skill is not good or there is containing some of the chinese english within the sentence.  Once I have confidence to try.  My english will be improving.  Really???  Anyways thanks for everyone reading for my poor english writing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言