2010年10月4日 星期一

Seeking for a new job

Recently, I am looking for a new job.  I still work at my current position.  I was chosen the new position very careful.  In my CV I stated the notification period is 1 month.  I understand that my notification is too long.  I don’t think this long notification period can have a chance to have interview.
Thanks GOD prepare all the best for me!!  Until now I totally send out 4 applications.  On Thu I was received a phone call from the recruitment agency.  Agent is a foreigner… I am scare.  But I have no chosen.  I need to face to my Achilles’ heel.  Then I try to talk with him.  At the same time, my working environment is too noise I can’t hear clearly what he say.  He is very nice.  He give me his phone no and let me return call when I available.  When the phone off.  I struggle whether return call or not.  I pray to GOD.  I got the message from HIM.  He knows my Achilles’ heel is speaking english.  HE gives me a lesson to learn how to overcome my weakness.  Finally, I have a chance to interview with the agent. 
Before the interview, I practice to introduce myself. And then thinking what the questions agent will ask me are? 
Today I am meeting with two agents at the same recruitment agency.  The conversation is very smooth.  One of the agent told me.  My english speaking is very good even the grammar is ok.  She said I have a little bit nervous.  So the speed of my speaking is too fast.  Sometime she can’t get what I want to tell her.  At the end of the interview this agent advice me every time when I talk with someone I need to speak it slowly.  She emphasize that my english is good.  Be brave to speak!! This is great I have this interview and let me learn more and more.  Thanks GOD for the well prepare!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言