2010年10月13日 星期三

Loss of money

How time flies!  This is an opportune moment to reschedule my investment plan.  It made me scared the inflation rate is too high, but my salaries had not been increasing.  After reschedule I need to save more money to fulfill my retirement scheme. 
Even I have a well planning for my retirement.  The enticements of external world I can’t avoid and control myself.
I marvelled that just a few minutes I was spending $1,030 buy cosmetics and $299 buy a pair of shoes.  Ummmm...I care what I plan!  How can I curb the purchases mood?
I go to Sebiu~Chanel to buy loose powder.  Salesgirl tells me if I buy 2 items I can apply for their membership.  And then she tells me if I paid by HSBC credit card and purchase over $1,000.  I can get $100 discount offer.  The offer is very attractive to me!
Age-Defying Radiance Moisturizing BaseHK$395.00
Smoothing and Rejuvenating Eye contour concealerHK$370.00
Natural Finish Loose PowderHK$365.00
HSBC credit card discount offer(HK$100.00)
HK$1,030.00






Sebiu’s bonus card ~ spend over $1,000 can apply


Lunch time I go to Dr Kong buy a pair of shoes $299. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言