2011年5月3日 星期二

Cosmetics-Deadsea

Online shopping without intermediary service, enable me directly buy goods or services from a sller in real-time, over the internet.  It is very easy to compare with other brand though internet.  I can save more time and avoid the hard sales in the Btq.
Dead Sea Premier Facial Kit 1
US$129.99 (equivalent to HKD1,029.80) include the following 3 items.

l   Premier Mask Miracle Noir
l   Premier Eye Serum
l   Premier Moisture Cream Purchase over US$75.00 will receive Aloe Formula Foot Cream (100ml)
Dead Sea Premier offer some of the special package at lower price and free international shipping on all order.  As you know, if free of shipping cost I can save more money and buy more.  I don't know the weight of this four products but Miracle Noir is vey heavy.
When  I open the box to check the product.  I think Cosmetics-Deadsea is very attentive, they fill a little bubble into the box to protect the product and avoid broken.
Shipping and order information:
24/4 order
27/4 confirmed order and shipped out
3/5 received product

free sample
free Aloe Formula Foot Cream
product fill with little bubble

沒有留言:

張貼留言