2011年1月19日 星期三

stocktakes at Macau

Year end is coming.  My company was announced pre-take procedure on 14 January, 2010.  A really heavy workload is accompanied with me during this few months.  No time to drink water, no time to take a break during lunch time.  (I only take 30mins to finish my lunch and the remaining 1 hour I will continuous working) As a result I do not have enough time to read e-mail.
For my company’s e-mail there is always contain many words.  I usually read the first paragraph.  If the message does not related to me I will not continuous to read.  I wanted to save more time the complete my work.  Unfortunately, I have overlooked a very important e-mail about the pre-stocktakes arrangement. 
Today, my manager told me "you must remember the day for stocktakes!!  Stocktakes???"  I ask for my manager.   I have no idea for stocktakes.  She said you have received a mail on 14 January 2010.  That mail talking about the stocktakes procedure and where you need to go for stocktakes.  Ooooh….Manager said “you go to Macau on 16 February, 2010 arrival time is 9:00am at Venetian” What?? Macau???  Oh my god!!! I need to go to Macau. Manager said last year they met at Central at 6:00am and take a ferry to go to Macau. 
Really I don’t want to go to Macau for stock taking but I have no choice…. Full day stocktakes don’t know what time I can back to Hong Kong.

沒有留言:

張貼留言