2010年11月28日 星期日

vanity~~

I seldom woke up at 7:30am in Sunday morning.  After reading the newspaper and enjoy a cup of coffee.  I switch on the radio and start for revision.  At that time, the program is talking about fraudulent trading.  The programmer ~ Lau Tin Chi said "fraudulent is come from VANITY"
What is the meaning of vanity? The programmer said “excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity"
Recently, the word "VANITY" surrounded in my lifestyle.  I want to leave GL since April 2010.  I always find that I do not have equal opportunity.  When my course is completed, I think this is the time to leave.  I decided to leave GL on 15 November 2010. 
I don’t think working at Central is equal to vanity.  I am very lucky.  I can have this opportunity to work at a large MNC.  When I accept the offer, I am nervous of a strange working environment.  My ability can afford to work at there?  Although, I have a confidence, but I afraid I can’t afford the heavy workload… 

沒有留言:

張貼留言