2013年9月2日 星期一

Personal belongings

Due to health and safety issue, company not allows to keep too much personal belongings at company. Actually I don't know why some of the personal belongings are related to health and safety issue.  Anyways, I will bring my entire personal belongings to home.

In fact, I want to know the definition of "too much"! How to quantify it? No one can answer me. I don't want to argue for anything. Fine, take is lightly and succumbed to the rule.  From my point of veiw, if no more personal belongings keep at company I think this will be lost of the working atmosphere.

I only have 18 pots of Afraid Violet, Other than that no more personal belongings keep at company.  Unfortunately, plant also is the one not allow keeping at company. As I am an employee I have no choice. This is the only ways to bring all my Afraid Violet back to home. Hoping that my Afraid Violet can survive after the hot summer.

沒有留言:

張貼留言