2011年7月7日 星期四

Voice Recorder~Amytel Memo 703

I used my mobile for sound recording at usual.  I paused a moment to consider the quality for the voice.  I decided to buy a voice recorder for the coming lecture.
How can I get the voice recorder so cheap?  I go out and quoted the price in several department stores.  All the department stores did not offer any discount.  Maybe voice recorder is not a popular item, so no discount can be offer.
Finally, I found that in HSBC’s website there have one voice recorder AMYTEL Memo 703 Professional Digital Voice Recorder. They offer a discount for difference years of holding their credit card. I holding this credit card less than 5 years, hence I can have 20% off.  Original price of the voice recorder is $538.00, after discount is $430.00.  I can use the rewardcash to redeem this product.  Oh my god, few day ago I spend the rewardcash to redeem SOGO cash coupon.  Otherwise this voice recorder is free of charge.  I use the remaining rewardcash $145.00 and paid $285.00 by cash to buy.  This is the only way to get a discount….


沒有留言:

張貼留言