2011年7月26日 星期二

cost an arm and a leg

Who are you working for? Until now I have no answer. Since I back to Hongkong something had been changed even the relationship with my colleague, my job duties etc... Some of them face to pressure.  She work hard but she can’t reward any appreciation of what she done.  Even thought you strive to fulfill your direct line manager but your performance is fail.  You may think is your manger counter of your work?  Why you don’t think the opposite side?  I understand that human being is selfish.

In the real world I don’t think my boss can play fair. You must find out some solution to overcome.  Your emotion must not driven by angry.  When you let your emotion control your actions, you are only asking for serious pain in your bum!   All the things are learn from experience.  If you want to be success you must recognized the problems, work harder and search for the creative solutions.

Life is simple.  Don’t be made it difficult.  Don't leave yourself in murk.  Try to find out the ways to colour our life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言