2011年7月16日 星期六

continuous leaning

Long vacation was ended.  Is time to get start for study!  I was spent a few years to complete the degree.  The most difficult day was over.  I received another challenge of my career.  I have an opportunity to promote, at the same time I need to focus on my study.  How can I choose?  My dream is become a professional accountant.  This is my goal I am striving toward, keep it up, keep it grow. If I am a qualify accountant my career path maybe very smooth.   
Every time I confront any difficulty.  I pray and I remind myself of the word of God. He never leaves me and forgets me.  If He allows something bad to happen, I may not understand, but I can on to His goodness.  Father I don’t know how to choose I leave the entire burden to you.  I understand you will prepare all the best for me.  I’m not worry what you will prepare for me.
This is my first time intake a professional course at FTMS.  This is incredible I will study for two subjects in the coming six months.  I don’t know whether my ability can afford such pressure or not.  No matter how difficultly I’m face, I will try to be, this task I must be complete......No sweat, no sweet!

沒有留言:

張貼留言