2011年12月13日 星期二

1st times attend ACCA exam

Today is my first times attend the professional exam. Exam held at Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibation Centre Star Hall. I am very nervous about it. The exam result is not good. The time management is the worst spots. I don’t have enough time to complete the question. In practice, I don’t think 3 hours exam time is enough to complete the entire question.  As the question is too long I need to spend more time to read the question and analyze what I need to respond. 
 
Time management is the most important start point for me. I understand that practice makes perfect, I hope that next time I can do it well.
 
I need to do more practice in writing. Nowadays, I usually use computer to complete all the work, including assignment, daily operation or prepare self revision note. Compute print out is more tidy. I prefer to use compute instead of my hand writing.
 
Anyways I was got the experience from the exam and I found out my weakness.  

沒有留言:

張貼留言