2011年10月3日 星期一

Cosmetic Dead Sea.com

I was order some product at Cosmetic dead sea.com on 7/9.  When I open the parcel, I found that the Dead Sea Premier Eye Serum was wrongly delivery.  Actually, I have a new one it was order in March. I am very upset for their service. As they trouble me for a long time due to their system error and undercharge for my order.
 
I send a mail to them immediately and request them to investigate for this issue. Cosmetic dead sea.com prompts reply and found out the reason and explain to me.  They offer a very attractive price USD28.95=HKD230.34 for the wrongly delivery product.  I accept their offer on 21/9 and they reply me on 25/9, good was delivery at the same day.  I am very surprise that their prompt delivery the product. Just received the product from Cosmetic dead sea.com.

沒有留言:

張貼留言